Friday 20 December 2019

Krishna's Love

Krishna's Love
.
.
Krishna said "Everyone says that I am complete bliss, full of raga's. All the world derives pleasure from Me. Is there anyone who can give Me pleasure? One who has a hundred times more qualities than Me could give pleasure to My mind. One who is more qualified than Me is impossible to find in the material world. But in Radha alone, I feel the presence of one who can give Me pleasure. Although my beauty defeats the beauty of ten million Cupid's, although it is unequalled & unsurpassed, and although it gives pleasure to the three worlds, seeing Radha, gives pleasure to My eyes. The vibration of My transcendental flute attracts the three worlds, but My ears are enchanted by the sweet words of Radha. And although My touch is cooler than ten million moons, I am refreshed by the touch of Radha. Thus, although I am the source of happiness for the entire world, the beauty and attributes of Radha are My life and soul" .
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Antique Rail adukku/ Kaasi Pathiram from Tamilnadu

Antique Rail adukku/ Kaasi Pathiram Antique Rail adukku/ Kaasi Pathiram/ Adukku Pathiram set, this is the original rail adukku, because 99% ...